*Update August 2013 – Check out a new Peter Pan musical ! *

Here are some samples of set design for the Cathy Rigby production of Peter Pan and closeup of swords for Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tiger Lily. These set designs and props are available from ZFXFLYING.com, as well as updated new set designs from ZFXFLYING.

ZFX Flying has a very fun website and I encourage you to visit it. They do fx for Peter Pan, Wizard of Oz and many other shows including “Matrix” type flying fx.

Tiger Lily Sword

trigby-pirate-ship.jpg

trigby-nursery2.jpg

Peter Pan Neverland Set Ideas

trigby-neverland.jpg

Jolly Roger Scrim for Peter Pan Productions

rigby-ship-scrim.jpg

9 Responses to “Peter Pan Set, Sword Prop and Scrim Designs”

1. Eleanor Swan says:

My ballet school are putting on a production of peter pan and we are having a little trouble. We have a low budget so scenery is limited. We don’t know how to make fake rocks for the mermaid lagoon that are sturdy enough for people to sit on but easy enough to manoevre. we also need a magical neverland pictures to project onto the back of the stage.Please help us out.
    Eleanor Swan.

2. daniel says:

Is all the items up for sale? Money is no object

3. ben burman says:

hello
    my name is ben and our college is putting on a childrens theatre adapted piece of peter pan we need some advice on building a pirate ship which can be broken down and transported to and from venues whilst on tours, the simpler the better
    thanks
    ben

4. abel says:

i just need peter pan’s sword please. were can i buy seperate?

5. Anonymous says:

Hi how fast can I get a peter pan sword

6. collin says:

i need to buy a peter pan sword where can i buy seperate

7. Anonymous says:

i would like to buy this

8. Noel Waite says:

Where did you get the sword for peter pan? I’d like to know where I can get one like this.

9. nikon says:

I delight in, cause I found just what I was looking for. You’ve ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day. Bye